Training youth athletes since 2005.
Tigard Youth Track’s purpose is to give youth in the community the opportunity to train and compete as part of the experience of Track & Field, in order to promote the ideals of: Teamwork, Good Sportsmanship, Good Citizenship, and Honorable Character.
We are happy to be entering into our 10th year and have now had the chance to watch kids that started with us move on to college.
We hope to see you on the track this season with us.
Please download BOTH the Registration packet AND the Apparel order form and MAIL them into Ryen Boyd.
We are happy to announce the meet schedule and FAQs for the TYT Home meet May 9th at Tigard High School.
TIGARD YOU TRACK DEVELOPMENTAL MEET FAQs
How do I register?
- Tigard Youth Track is day of registration. When you arrive you will sign up for your events.
Will blank waivers be available at the gate?
- Waivers can be found on Oregon.usatf.org under the YOUTH home (landing) page. Please have your waiver filled out and ready to go. This speeds things up for everyone! We will have a limited number of blank waivers. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Where do I get my athletes wristband?
- When you arrive, you will see a large tent at the entrance to the track where you will pay your 5.00 and turn in a waiver. Please get in a line that coordinates with your DOB to get your wristband. Each athlete must have a wristband compete in the meet.
How do I sign up for events?
- Once you enter the track, find the the clerking area located in the center of the field. Find your age group and can sign up for events.
- You will sign up for field events at the event
Will the 100 m be run on both sides of the track?
Where do I get my Ribbons?
- Awards will be handed out at the awards tent by the finish line for all field & running races.
Where will results be posted?
- Results will be posted behind the grandstands. Please allow 20-30 minutes from the end of the race for times/marks to be entered and then sheets posted. Results will not be uploaded. If you want a time, pls make sure to get it before you leave.
Can I bring a tent?
- We have a large grassy area on the edge of the track and you are welcome to set up canopy or tent for your athletes.
Will there be concessions?
Will parents be allowed on the track or the infield?
- No- We strongly advise parents to stay on the outside of the track. The infield is a warm up area for athletes.
- You can park in the swim center lot or there is a lot over by the tennis courts/football stadium
Download the Meet Schedule and FAQ PDFs below.
May 2, 2015
8am Gates Open
RACE WALKS: Start 8:15am
FIRST RACE: 3000 Starts 8:45am
WHERE: Roosevelt High School
6941 N Central St, Portland, OR 97203
HOSTED BY: Albina Roadrunners Track Club
May 2nd Full Meet Schedule for you to download (PDF)
The 1st meet of the season is a developmental meet hosted by Beaverton Youth Track Club.
This meet is ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY! TYT will send out forms to register each athlete. Forms and payment ($5.50) are due back to Ryen by Thursday April 16th by 6:30PM
Date: April 18th, 2015
Location: Southridge High School
9625 SW 125th Ave Beaverton, OR 97008
Registration Opens 7:00am
Meet Starts 8:00am, Running events begin at 8:30am
Download the meet schedule for this event below.
We are excited to start our practice for the 2015 Season March 31st, 2015.
We have just posted this year’s meet schedule for you to download (PDF) below.
Please note that times, dates and locations can change during the season and that we will also be updating locations as some become known. Check back for updates or ask your coaches for any changes.
You will find here a collection of documents which are often reference and requested during the track season.
You can download or reference these as you need.
Events By Age
VIEW and DOWNLOAD: Events by Ages
Description of Meets and Dates
VIEW and DOWNLOAD 2015 Description of Meets
2015 Practice Times by Age Group
Registration for the 2015 season with Tigard Youth Track Club is now OPEN!
Thank you to those of you that came to the Open House today. It was great to meet you and some of your athletes.
Registration for the 2015 Track Season is now open.
Please download the PDF and Apparel Order Form. BOTH forms need to be MAILED IN. The mailing address is on the form in the registration packet.
If you have any questions please email TigardYouthTrackReg@Gmail.com
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION HERE: 2015 Tigard Youth Track Registration Packet
DOWNLOAD APPAREL ORDER FORM HERE: 2015 TYT Apparel Order Form
Once registrations are processed you will be notified by email confirming your athlete’s participation.
You are invited to come learn more about our track club and the upcoming 2015 season.
Following the Open House, 2015 Registration for ALL NEW athletes will begin on January 12th. Registration forms will be posted on this website and need to be DOWNLOADED and MAILED in. We DO NOT offer online registration.
Tigard Youth Track is for ages 8-16.
When: January 11th, 2015
Where: Tigard HS Cafeteria – 9000 SW Durham Road, Tigard, OR 97224
If you have questions prior to January 11th please contact Ryen.
She can be contacted using: tigardyouthtrackreg AT gmail dot com
We just got the final meet schedule and wanted to post it for you.
See you this Sunday!
Download it below (Word Doc)
We are excited to host everyone at Tigard High School this coming Saturday, May 17th, 2014. We have just finalized the meet schedule and wanted to make sure to post it here for you to review and download. Many of you have asked to be able to print it off so the PDF is attached here just for that.
There are two parking lots at Tigard High School and plenty of parking also behind the Football Stadium. We will have some great food at this meet and hope you all join us this weekend.
Please arrive early and note that we always try to stick close to the times, but as any meet can go we could be early or later than the posted time. It is up to you to know when your event window is and be ready to go.
We can’t wait to have you.
DOWNLOAD the PDF Below.